For manufacturers exporting to or selling within the European Union, gaining the CE mark for their products can be a complicated process. This eLearning course offers an umbrella introduction to a wide range of European Community (EC) Directives, including:
- General introduction to the EEA, EC Directives and CE Marking
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 2014/68/EU)
- Simple Pressure Vessel Directive (SPVD 2014/29/EU)
- The Machinery Directive (MD 2006/42/EC)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC 2014/30/EU)
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD 2014/35/EU)
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR No 305/2011)
What you'll learn
This eLearning will help you navigate the requirements to gain the CE Marking for your product. You'll learn how to:
- Identify applicable legislation and requirements
- Identify the appropriate route to conformity
- Assess for conformity
- Create and compile a Technical File
- Declare conformity and CE Marking
Who will benefit?
The course is suitable for engineers and non-engineers alike.
Thanks to the flexible approach to learning, our CE Marking courses are ideal for virtually anyone at your company, ranging from those who need a general overview, to those who are involved in the design, development, production, selling or administration of products sold in the European market.
- All subscriptions offer you 12 months access to the online course, giving you the opportunity to access the content and refresh your knowledge at any time during this period.
- LRQA certificate of completion.
The course takes, on average, 4-6 hours to complete.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.